Norton Antivirus Technical Support
Norton Antivirus is an anti-malware software developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991 as a feature of its Norton group of PC security product. It uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Other features included in it are email spam filtering and phishing protection.
Norton Antivirus Tech Support solves Following issues easily:
- Online support for new Norton installation
- Support for Software Activation Issues
- Norton Antivirus Update Related issue
- Virus Scan and Removal support for Norton
- Need help for Norton Customize settings
- Configure Auto Scan for Norton Antivirus
- Troubleshooting Errors of Norton Antivirus
- System Scan for Malware and Adware Removal
- Norton internet security and firewall protection
- Anti-spam and junk mail removal support
- Norton compatibility issue for different OS
How to install Norton Antivirus on Android
These are the steps to install Norton antivirus on android.
1. On your Android device, launch the Play Store app.
2. Search for Norton Security and Antivirus, and then select the Norton app from the search results.
3. Tap Install, and then tap Accept to install the app.
4. When the installation finishes, tap Open.
- Norton Mobile Security performs the initial setup and runs Live Update, Anti-Malware scan, and App Adviser scan. When the setup is complete, you need to sign in to your Norton account to make use of all the features of Norton Mobile Security.
6. In the top-left corner, tap the menu icon, and then tap Sign in.
7. Type your Norton account email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
Make sure to use the same email address and password that was used to purchase Norton Mobile Security or your Norton product that includes Norton Mobile Security (such as Norton Security or Norton 360 Multi-Device).
If you see any problems with installing Norton Mobile Security, make sure that your device has the latest version of Google Play application, and all of the latest system updates installed.
How To Stop Norton Antivirus From Deleting A File
1. The first and the foremost step is to make a folder in your device itself which you want to save from the scanning process of Norton Antivirus.
2. Then, next step is to log into your Windows PC as an administrator.
3. This is significant since you cannot stop the Norton from deleting your desired files while you are logged in as an ordinary user.
4. After that, start the Norton Antivirus tool on your gadget.
5. Now, select the option “START SCANNING YOUR DEVICE’.
6. Then, you have to go and click on the option of “EXCLUSIONS” or “LOW RISK”.
7. at this instant, you are required to add the path of the folder made specially by you in the first step of this steps by steps procedure by clicking on the option of “ITEMS TO EXCLUDE”.
8. Thereafter, tap on the Continue tab and then you will become aware of that the Antivirus has started scanning your device as you had instructed it to.
9. This will save the files you do not want to be deleted from your system.
Norton Antivirus Customer Service
Norton antivirus provides excellent customer service by following means
1. Chat with an agent for the fastest way to solve your issue
2. Chat Support is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
3. Easy assistance with little or no wait time
4. Agents can help you with Remote Assistance
- Email Assistance
- Telephonic Assistance
Norton Antivirus technical support
Get expert help from a Norton agent for Norton antivirus technical support