Etihad Airways Contact Number
How do I contact Etihad airways
Thinking about travelling abroad this vacation? Then prefer Etihad Airways as your travel companion as these airlines cover maximum destinations across the globe. Also, the airline has received many awards for its outstanding performance and delivering utmost customer satisfaction. There are many programmes introduced by Etihad airways for a comfortable journey of the passengers. Some of which are affordable flight tickets, friendly flight attendants, favourable flight timings etc are some programmes as part of customer retention.
So if you have not yet experienced travelling with them then you might be missing an interesting experience while on travel. But if you are thinking of booking a flight ticket with this airline then you may either contact Etihad Airways contact number or may even book online when provided with booking link of the official website.
And after you have booked your ticket with Etihad Airways then you might be searching for baggage information to avoid chaos at the airport. So, we will also be helping you with the baggage policy of Etihad Airways.
Know What and How Much You Can Carry with Etihad Airways! Etihad Airways Checked-in Baggage Allowance
- The passengers travelling in Economy class are allowed to take 2 bags up to 23 Kg each and those in business class are allowed with 2 bags of 32 Kg each.
- First-class passengers are also allowed with 2 bags with 32 Kg each.
- Those passengers who have exceeded their allowed limit may contact Etihad Airways contact number to buy for extra baggage to avoid excess baggage fees.
Etihad Airways Carry-on Bag Allowance!
- They are also called as cabin baggage as these can be taken on board. And each passenger in economy or business or first class is allowed with 1 carry-on bag.
- The weight of this carry-on bag must not increase to 10 Kg.
And for any further concern or query, you are free to contact with Etihad Airways which is 24/7 active on Etihad Airways contact number. This customer service is made available on different platforms and passengers may contact any of the convenient one.