Comcast Account Recovery
How to recover Comcast Account
Comcast email service is provided by Xfinity that is also an internet service provider. Comcast account users often need to recover their account due to various reasons like forgotten password, account is hacked or password is not working etc. If you want to know about the Comcast account recoveryprocess kindly go through the steps given below.
Steps to recover Comcast Account Password
- Go to Xfinity reset password page
- Enter your Comcast user name and click continue
- Now enter the given CAPTCHA code. If you are not able to recognize the CAPTCHA code then you can choose audio/video challenge
- Click continue and in the next page you have to choose from the password reset options listed below
- A- Email me B- Text me C- Call me D- Answer security questions
- If you choose email me then you Comcast will send a password reset link to the email address registered with your Comcast account. Open your email account and click the password reset link to create a new password for your account
- If you choose text me then Comcast will send a reset code to your linked phone number. Enter the reset code in the box and create new password for your account
- If you choose call me then you will receive an automated call from Comcast that will read a password reset code. Enter the code in the box and create a new password for your account
- If you don’t have access to your Comcast account linked email address and phone number then choose answer security question option
- Answer your security question correctly and continue to reset your password. Note that if you provide the wrong answer to your security question continuously three times then you will be disabled to use answer security question for Comcast account recovery temporarily.
You can contact Comcast account recovery number in case you are not able to recover your account or face any problem during Xfinity account recovery with the help of above given procedure.