How to Contact Outlook Technical Support Phone Number
Are you striving for the elucidation of the Outlook Issues? You have landed at the right place. Here, you will come to know, how to fix issues? Whom to contact and how to contact? For all, these follow the steps listed below.
Being a leading Email Client, Outlook offers multiple features to the users, so that they can smoothly access the Email. For the outage, Outlook retains Outlook Technical Support. The prime aim of the team is to resolve the issues and provide the efficient services to the users.
On, the off chance, if you are getting any issues, then feels free to get their support. They have resolved the multiple issues and that also in the quick frame of time. Some of the issues with the solution have been listed below.
Outlook issues and its solutions via Outlook customer service team
Can’t send or receive emails: -
If you are facing such issues, then you need to configure the Email Server properly. It’s recommended to delete the account and create a new one and configure the Email Server.
Follow the steps listed below.
- Open Mail followed by the Control Panel and under the same, click on Profile.
- Enter the Profile Name and click OK.
- Thereafter, click on Manually configure the server settings and click Next.
- Now select the Service and for the same, select Internet Email.
- Move to the Account Settings and enter the details such as Incoming Mail Server, Outgoing Mail Server and Port Number. These details you can get from your ISP.
- After filling the details, click Finish.
Hence, your Outlook profile is successfully created. Now you can send or receive emails. Amid the steps, if you got stuck, then you can take the expert assistance by dialing on the Outlook Technical Support Phone Number. The geeks will endow with the illustrative solution. The number is open for 24*7, so you can make a call anytime.