Google Account Recovery Steps
How to recover a forgotten Google Account Password?
Google account is the key to access all sorts of services provided by Google to the users on multiple devices. Users can very easily send and receive their important emails in a secure way by using their Google account. There are lots of secure and error-free features given by Google to the users but sometimes users confront many problems when using their Google account and forgetting password and account is one among them.
Did you forget your Google account password? Or someone has hacked your Google account? Then you can’t sign in until you would not recover your password which is very simple to do within fewer steps. If you don’t have any idea about the Google account recovery procedure, then you have to know about that which is very easy to do.
Follow the below steps to recover Google account:
- Visit the official Google account recovery page from your browser via https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/
- You have to require entering your email address that password you would like to recover.
- Now click on Next.
- You will be asked to enter the last password when a new page will open and then click on Try another way link to skip this option.
- Now a new page will appear where you can see the password recovery option via phone number and then click on Send Code.
- Now Google will send you a verification code to your recovery phone number and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- Now enter your new password for Google account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
With these mentioned Google account recovery steps, you can simply recover your Google account in a very quick manner. But if you are still not able to recover your account, then contact the account recovery team of Google and get the best help.